Thursday, July 13, 2017

CCEE1728 - International Rock Day


According to the days of the year Calendar, today is international Rock Day - use the colors of stone ( greys, browns, black, white etc..) for your card.

                                 Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2
(Storms today making for a muddy pic...sorry)



Kelly Santi  - Sandcastlestamper

















2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Joanne, I love this beautiful ocean scene and the rocky coast. Awesome colors! And Vicky, your scene is absolutely gorgeous too. Wish I could travel to places like this every once in awhile.

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is on my blog
Thanks for looking.